High sensitivity nano-particle analyzer
Nanoptic 90 is a nano-particle analyzer based on the well-known technique of dynamic light scattering (DLS). Nanoptic 90 can measure nano materials with size down to 1nm. The high-power long lifetime laser and high sensitivity PMT provide Nanoptic 90 the ability to demonstrate rapid and accurate testing results.
● Measurement: Particle size
● Particle size range: 1nm to 9500nm
● Dispersion type: Wet
● Technology: Dynamic Light Scattering
Features and Benefits
• Measuring range: Particle size from 1nm to 9500nm
• Fast analysis: less than 5 minutes per test.
• Small quantity of sample required: 4ml and 1ml sample cell.
• High-precision temperature control system provides accuracy of ±0.5°C.
• Repeatability: ≤1% (GBRM D50)
• Accuracy: ≤1% (GBRM D50)
• Scattering angle: 90°
• Dynamic light scattering (DLS)
• Detector: PMT (Photomultiplier)
Dynamic light scattering (DLS)
Nanoptic 90 works based on dynamic light scattering (DLS) theory. Dynamic Light Scattering is an ideal method for sizing proteins, colloids, emulsions, nanoparticles, CMPs, inkjet inks, and a variety of other dispersions used in nanotechnology and medicine.
|Theory||Dynamic light scattering|
|Size range||1-9500nm (in connection with sample)|
|Accuracy||≤1% (GBRM D50)|
|Analysis Mode||NNSL, Multi-peak and CONTIN|
|Temperature control range of cell||15℃-90℃|
|Red light||20mW, 635nm, solid laser|
|Correlator||Physical channels:1000 pcs(Dynamic sampling time and delay time:1-5uS)|
|Concentration range||0.1-100mg/ml (in connection with sample)|
|Cell volume||4ml and 1ml|
|Supply voltage||220VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Computer interface||USB2.0 or USB3.0|
|Operation system||Windows XP, Windows 7,8 or 10|